Analog Duality — Kontakt Analog Synth Library
New Loops presents: Analog Duality — a multi-sampled analogue synth library for Native Instruments Kontakt, consisting of 281 instrument patches created from 894 hardware analog synth samples. This Kontakt synth library includes 5 folders of patches including: 40 arps, 34 chords, 26 pads, 85 dry patches, and 65 wet patches (with effects). There’s also 25 multi instruments consisting of 2 or more patches. Easily experiment by mixing patches to create new and unique sounds.
Also included are 6 Kontakt instruments made from Moog and Doepfer oscillator multi-samples. There are 6 waveforms including, 2 Saws, 2 Squares, 1 Pulse, and 1 Triangle. You can use these as default patches for creating your own analogue synth sounds. Each patch has between 15 and 17 analogue multi-samples mapped over at least 6 octaves. Most patches have the mod wheel and Aftertouch (pressure) assigned to multiple parameters to give you control and expression while playing. Many of the patches use effects including reverb, delay, saturation, phasers, and flangers. All patches can be edited in kontakt.
Analog Duality can be used for different styles of modern electronic music including, film score and cinematic, techno, trance, house, edm, bass music, drum and bass, and more.
- 281 Kontakt Instrument patches
- 894 Moog and Doepfer analogue multi-samples
- 85 dry synth patches
- 65 patches with effects (delay, reverb, etc.)
- 40 arpeggios and sequences
- 34 chord patches
- 26 pads and string patches
- 25 stacked multi patches
- 6 Moog and Doepfer raw oscillator patches
- Multi samples are 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Mod wheel and aftertouch assigned
- Pack Size 698 MB
Patches are organised in the following categories:
Kontakt instruments made from multiple patches to create new and unique sounds.
The Raw Oscillators folder contains 6 Kontakt instruments made from Moog and Doepfer analogue oscillator multi samples. There are 6 waveforms including 2 Saws, 2 Squares, 1 Pulse, and 1 Triangle.
These are the main patches and form the bulk of the instruments. There are 4 folders of Kontakt Instruments:
- Arpeggios = contains the arps and sequences
- Chords = these patches are all chords, minor, major etc.
- Dry Patches = the main patches with minimal effects
- Wet Patches (effects) = have effects like delay and reverb
- Pads = pads and strings patches
This product is compatible with Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL (patches are not tagged).
Audio demos are for illustrative purposes, some sounds may not be included. All synth sounds are from this pack.