Analog Duality - Kontakt Analog Synths
Analog Duality — Kontakt Analog Synth Library
New Loops presents: Analog Duality — a multi-sampled analogue synth library for Native Instruments Kontakt, consisting of 281 instrument patches created from 894 hardware analog synth samples. This Kontakt synth library includes 5 folders of patches including: 40 arps, 34 chords, 26 pads, 85 dry patches, and 65 wet patches (with effects). There’s also 25 multi instruments consisting of 2 or more patches. Easily experiment by mixing patches to create new and unique sounds.
Also included are 6 Kontakt instruments made from Moog and Doepfer oscillator multi-samples. There are 6 waveforms including, 2 Saws, 2 Squares, 1 Pulse, and 1 Triangle. You can use these as default patches for creating your own analogue synth sounds. Each patch has between 15 and 17 analogue multi-samples mapped over at least 6 octaves. Most patches have the mod wheel and Aftertouch (pressure) assigned to multiple parameters to give you control and expression while playing. Many of the patches use effects including reverb, delay, saturation, phasers, and flangers. All patches can be edited in kontakt.
Analog Duality can be used for different styles of modern electronic music including, film score and cinematic, techno, trance, house, edm, bass music, drum and bass, and more.
- 281 Kontakt Instrument patches
- 894 Moog and Doepfer analogue multi-samples
- 85 dry synth patches
- 65 patches with effects (delay, reverb, etc.)
- 40 arpeggios and sequences
- 34 chord patches
- 26 pads and string patches
- 25 stacked multi patches
- 6 Moog and Doepfer raw oscillator patches
- Multi samples are 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Mod wheel and aftertouch assigned
- Pack Size 698 MB
Patches are organised in the following categories:
Kontakt instruments made from multiple patches to create new and unique sounds.
The Raw Oscillators folder contains 6 Kontakt instruments made from Moog and Doepfer analogue oscillator multi samples. There are 6 waveforms including 2 Saws, 2 Squares, 1 Pulse, and 1 Triangle.
These are the main patches and form the bulk of the instruments. There are 4 folders of Kontakt Instruments:
- Arpeggios = contains the arps and sequences
- Chords = these patches are all chords, minor, major etc.
- Dry Patches = the main patches with minimal effects
- Wet Patches (effects) = have effects like delay and reverb
- Pads = pads and strings patches
This product is compatible with Native Instruments KOMPLETE KONTROL (patches are not tagged).
Audio demos are for illustrative purposes, some sounds may not be included. All synth sounds are from this pack.
This sound pack comes in the following formats:
- Native Instruments Kontakt format
If there is more than one format, choose your format when adding to cart. Formats are sold separately.
Made For Native Instruments Kontakt
This product is NOT compatible with the free Kontakt Player and requires the FULL version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5 or later (not included).
1.5 Update Changelog:
- Tweaks to tuning on some patches
- Changes to mod wheel and aftertouch on some patches
- Renamed folder “Wet Patches (effects)”
- Moved 1 preset from Chords to Pads folder
- New Kontakt graphics and re-branded as New Loops
- Added new audio demo
How To Buy This Sound Pack
To buy this sound pack, click “ADD TO CART” at the top of this page. If there are different formats, select the one you want from the drop-down menu first. Once you've added the pack to your cart, you can log in or register an account before checkout. Download links will be emailed to you manually after purchase.